Adobe flash plugin is pseudonymous or anonymous ?

For a start thanks a lot whonix forum for support .

On Features and Advantages , on Feature List there is:
Adobe Flash anonymously. BUT on Browser Plugins - Whonix , write : Your IP/location will still be hidden. Consider the plugin usage pseudonymous rather than anonymous.
Please make it more clearly to understand easier, -if install adobe flash plugin on whonix workstation , and enable it on TBB , then the TBB will be pseudonymous rather than anonymous?

Listen to Browser Plugins - Whonix more since it is
the detailed page on the subject.

Yes , write Consider the plugin usage pseudonymous rather than anonymous, so adobe flash plugin on TBB make the TBB pseudonymous rather than anonymous , right?

Good day,

yes, that is what the page linked by @Patrick tells you.

Have a nice day,

Ego

must change it to pseudoanonymously please.

Good day,

Just changed. Thanks for pointing it out. Word of advice though:

Adobe, the creator of Flash, said last year, that no one should use Flash anymore for web applications: Adobe is telling people to stop using Flash - The Verge So, if I may recommend, stop using Flash. If even the creator says it shouldn’t be used, it’s time to stop using it.

Have a nice day,

Ego

2 Likes

Great.

Tails folks prepared a good list of Flash alternatives, see Tails Flash support:
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5363

And there write: JDownloader was suggested by an user.
That is my confirmation for successfully use of JDownloader inside whonix workstation , works with vimeo, and with allmost i know sites .

1 Like

Made a note of JDownloader in the docs.