Whonix/KVM installed but can't find VM running OS

I installed KVM and Whonix. I chose KVM over Virtualbox because that’s what Whonix ™ for KVM recommended. I used that page as my guide. I got all the way down to the GUI method of starting up, namely,

Start Menu → Applications → System → Virtual Machine Manager

I then turned on the Whonix-Gateway and Whonix-Workstation from the Virtual Machine Manager window.

Now I’m stuck. I can’t figure out what to do next! Where’s the tor broswer? Where is the virtual machine running Whonix? I don’t see any window that looks like a virtual machine running an operating system. I just have 2 icons on the left side of the window (Whonix-Gateway and Whonix-Worstation) and two small graphs on the right side. What do I do next?

I’ve searched for the next step for a long time. I’m stumped. I know I"m missing something basic, but I can’t figure out what. Would someone give me a tip on what to do next to get a virtual machine with tor browser? Thank you.

After a good night’s sleep and a fresh mind, I was able to figure it out. There were some error messages in the workstation console that I forgot to mention last night: “cannot display graphical console” and “no module named SpiceClientGtk.” I didn’t realize their significance last night, but this morning I found an Ubuntu forum that advised installing a missing package:

sudo apt-get install python-spice-client-gtk

That did the trick! I have a workstation.