[WARN] Rejecting SOCKS request for anonymous connection to private address

when i opened the apparmor (arm) in whonix-gateway 9.6 with tester repository the following message appeared with brown color:-

Events (TOR/ARM NOTICE - ERR): 22:21:11 [WARN] Rejecting SOCKS request for anonymous connection to private address [scrub-bed]

Can you check please if anything from Control and Monitor Tor applies?

i think im somewhere here:-

This is caused by whonixcheck (by function check_tor_socks_port_reachability). It checks if a Tor SocksPort is reachable by trying to fetch it using curl. It will not report anything if it worked, but would complain if it failed. [WARN] Rejecting request for anonymous connection to private address [scrubbed]

because this problem till now, it persistent:-

so it might be effecting on tor ports ?

Are you sure you copied the message and didn’t mistype?

“effecting on tor ports” no idea what you mean by that. As long as everything is working, arm isn’t a tool purposed to find out any serious issues. So nothing it shows is any big sign of alarm.

This is caused by whonixcheck (by function check_tor_socks_port_reachability). It checks if a Tor SocksPort is reachable by trying to fetch it using curl. It will not report anything if it worked, but would complain if it failed. [WARN] Rejecting request for anonymous connection to private address [scrubbed]

this quote was one of the passages inside the link that u gave me:-

i meant by this:-

effecting on tor ports

that the

is might be a result from this one:-

File /var/run/control-port-filter-python/pid does not exist

so the passage quote and my problem i thought they r related , so im just asking if they r.

I don’t think those are related.

So we have your report.

And we have the one from the arm faq.

Can you you real copy and paste please? Because if you mistype, we might be chasing a ghost here. Or be sure you typed the right one?

In your case you really read “Rejecting SOCKS request”, not “Rejecting request for”?

well u r true , the one i reported is the correct one. not in the FAQ

because SOCKS im very sure i have read it and its obvious word.

sorry if i didnt make it clear.

This subject popped up into my profile as one of the most popular searched topic related to my posts, well if some how ppl still trying to figure out errors showing up there its well documented here:

Control and Monitor Tor