noscript extention , clipboard sharing , linux and SECURITY?

noscript extention is good but most of times sites cant work if is enable , sharing clipboard can be disabled
in whonix kvm but is not practical -if we want to copy\paste from guest-host must do through share folder or sometimes just only through usb flash\disk , that need more time and clicks , so we want clipboard enabled,
and is known that javascript ,Adobe Flash, Silverlight can have access to clipboard, so there is no secure clipboard for linux? or encrypt clipboard on linux ? And if not need because in linux there is a security level because of admin privileges why in default whonix is disabled the sharing clipboard?

I am sorry to say, but this is really difficult to read.

Encrypted clipboard is conceptually a dead end.

Anyhow. Copy and paste could be secure in theory. Qubes has a secure
copy and paste implementation.
Redirecting…
That however won’t help you with KVM.

so better use share folder or usb flash for transfer copy\paste texts? that is more secure?

Nobody is stopping you from enabling clipboard sharing. Its not something I can enable by default goal because it poses privacy risks.

Thanks all of you for replys, anyway clipboard manager (not kvm clipboard sharing) in whonix kde is enabled by default , like in evry linux distro with graphical desktop ’ otherwise we can’t copy\paste anything in the operating system , for example i have clipman gui in my host and give the option to disable clipboard ’ but then can’t use copy\paste . So if i will disable clibboard sharing in kvm xml , then yes i will give more secure system because enything i copy in whonix can’t readed by host clipboard , but still whonix clipboard can read it , and again not allways but under specific conditions, like the site that i visit i guess because i have enabled adobe flash player plugin and noscript off.

Good day,

sorry to tell you, but I have to: When you deactivate NoScript and additionally use Flash, you make yourself very vulnerable.

First of all, you are not anonymous anymore but rather easily trackable due to browser fingerprinting. At best, you are pseudononymous, see here: Tips on Remaining Anonymous.

Second, Flash is (next to Java) the biggest malware magnet there is. There is a reason why Adobe, the developer of it, recommends against using it since last year. (Source: http://blogs.adobe.com/conversations/2015/11/flash-html5-and-open-web-standards.html?scid=social_20151201_55826586&adbid=671559505906282496&adbpl=tw&adbpr=63786611)

Have a nice day,

Ego

If noscript is enabled most of sites not work unfortunatly , so can’t use it with whonix, and some videos on youtube and other streaming on internet cant work without adobe flash player plugin , so again cant watch videos from whonix , but allready tested : i use several sites that caint that show your ip online ’ from inside whonix before install and enable adobe flash player plugin and before i disable noscript , so the ip that show it was succesfully an tor ip , then i install and enable the adobe flash and i turn off the noscript and i visit againg that several sites that show the ip , * after i run restart tor in gateway and after i use new indentity in tbb , so the experiment it was succesfully , the ip it was again tor ip , because whonix have stream isolation , and that is the key , like in tails . * in tails that was successfuly until &before 2-3 versions , today is not possible , not work , i try it with several tests : gnu gnash , adobe flash , i unninstall noscript , nothing , stream isolation works but cant wach flash videos .Probably (not test) qubes os will work to, like whonix .

Pseudonymous mean : they cant still se my ip because of stream isolation of whonix & because of virtualized guests (isolated) *because and tails have to stream isolation but is not virtualized guest and for that is less secure.
For example if we use just a tor browser on a linux , that will have not stream isolation and for that if we install the adobe flash player addon there and enable it , then the anonymity of tor browser will stop -if we visit a site that show our ip that will show our real ip, with javascript is more complicated but similarly.