Disk Full Error - Resize Disk Issue

Hi,

Thanks to the Whonix team for making this available, I’ve been using it for a few months and really hope it stays alive.

I have been running Whonix from a USB drive for a few months but during a recent Debian update to the Gateway I got a Disk Full Error and I was unable to use it anymore. I had a backup on another USB drive without all the backups and that was working and even without the latest updates I got the same error but from the Workstation. There is still plenty of space on the USB so I thought, is it the updates that are to big for the default Disk size set by Whonix?

I created a new installation and moved everything to a different USB3.0 drive that’s 32GB and started to go through the Grow instructions here: Virtual Hard Disk Size Increase

I created the VDI clone but when I try to resize it I get a message saying: Progress State: VBOX_E_NOT_SUPPORTED
VBoxManage: error: Resize medium operation for this format is not implemented yet!

Can anyone help me resize the disks for the Gateway and Workstation and or shed some light as to why I was getting the Disk Full error?

Thanks

It may be required to sort this out as per Free Support for Whonix ™.